Collazymes is a source of amino acids and digestive enzymes that support collagen formation and good digestion.
Proper collagen formation by the body helps to :
- maintain healthy joints, skin and tissues
- protect, strengthen, and stabilize cartilage
- reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- improve the look and resistance of hair, nails and skin.
Consequently sleep quality, fibromyalgia symptoms, the inflammatory process, muscle relaxation, tissue elasticity, cartilage breakdown and the need for analgesics is often improved.
Better digestion helps :
- the body fully absorb and use food nutrients
- improve intestinal functions
- protect against imbalances of the intestinal flora
Consequently, an increase in energy and a reduction in fatigue, strengthened immune protection and intestinal regularity (constipation, diarrhea, bloating) is observed.